Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where has the time gone?

So, I realize it has been awhile since a real post... so my journaling efforts and the sake of grandparents/family/friends that don't get to see us too often there will be LOTS OF PICTURES to follow but not much wording. Well, life has been so crazy since we began moving. I feel like my head has gotten lost, I have been so forgetful (which I normally am not too bad) and truthfully have felt a little overwhelmed with all the many things I have to do. Who knew I had so much to do when I just stay at home oh and go to nursing school... So this will be a long post but I have to document what we have been up to these past few months. Okay, so I decided to do different post with the months the pictures fall under. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Glad to hear you are still doing good. It's kind of fun to just look at tons of pictures. Lincoln is a perfect mix of you and Luke.

Pulcheria said...

I love all of the cute pictures. Lincoln is growing really fast and he just keeps getting cuter, so keep those pictures coming!