Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Rachel's family all came up to stay with us in our little townhouse for the holidays. It is a full house, but that makes it all the more fun. Linc got more toys than he really needs, but one that he grew attached to right away was his little basketball set. He's actually pretty darn good already. He could probably beat his daddy in a one on one match.


On Christmas eve I was playing with Nate and Maggie's camera. I noticed that it could take an extremely detailed photo of Nate's hobbit-like feet. I tried again with my camera with nearly equally hairy results. Yes, this his how I spent part of my Christmas break.

When I wasn't taking picture of feet, we were opening presents. Hunter and Linc were fought over the same toys a lot even though they were surrounded by hundreds of other toys. Ah kids.

Rachey got her wrist operated on to remove a cyst she had. For now she's got a little stump but hopefully it will heal soon. It's a nice excuse for her not to do the dishes or change diapers. She's milking it for all it's worth. JK rachey.

5 comments:

Little Family Fun said...

Man that Linc sure is a cute kid. He's looking bigger and older everyday! But not nearly as big as that hairy foot. I must say, I nearly gagged looking at that so close up.

Maggie & Nate said...

oh wow!!! :0~
how did I miss out on all the pic taking...where was I?!?

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

HAHAHHA....ewwwwwwwww feet!!!!!!! I can't believe how big Lincoln is, HOLY COW!!!!!!!! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

lol I love that you're wearing an EFY shirt. :)

ventepaschere said...

Vente de Chaussures sport, Basket etchaussures ville les Dernieres Tendances sur chaussurespaschere!