Monday, August 31, 2009

Dedicated to Texas

Yes, yes, among all our travels this summer we also went to Texas... that is where my mom's side of the family is and I haven't seen them in a few years. It was a lot of fun and Lincoln warmed up to them pretty well. This is what we did while in the Lonestar state.

We played in the water at the science museum and sat in a big mouth (we did more than that there too but that was one of Lincoln's favorite).



We went swimming a few times, and Lincoln loved his new floaty toy.


We went 4-wheeling (Linc LOVED!!!!) and saw my uncle's ranch with all the cows.



Hung out with good ol' Petey - Lincoln loves dogs! He really loved him from afar and always wanted to pet him but Petey would come up licking him and then Lincoln pushed him away, but still wanted to pet him. It was hilarious!



We celebrated this...



With this result...


Making him need this.... (a bath... this pic is just after)


We also got to open these...


which made him this... :)


But the best part was hanging out with all these fine folks (aunts/uncles/cousins galore)...

(can you believe this guy is 6'8".... big compared to Lincoln... oh and me)









Even my Grandma and Uncle Mike came all the way to see us from Houston! Thanks Grandma and Mike, we were so glad you could come and visit!





This explains my kids personality to the t...


This was a cool life size (Linc size that is) chess game in the Lubbock Airport! Linc had fun...


But when we got home we were all like this...


Thanks for the great time family! We love you... Go Tech!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Lincoln is a cutie and I really love your hair!

Mhari said...

Wow you had quite the trip. Next time you'll have to let me know when you are there and we'll try to meet you there. Or you can always come to Austin to visit me. :-) I couldn't believe how freaking tall Scott was when I saw him. Those McInnes genes make for tall men!