Monday, December 22, 2008

Over Thanksgiving

We had a very eventful Thanksgiving but had such a great time with my family. I always get homesick when I leave and am away from them. We went to Savior of the World, Body Worlds exhibit and the Joseph Smith movie in Salt Lake on Wednesday. We had Thanksgiving at my sister Aubrie's apartment and Grandma and Grandpa Forsyth also came. I made the wonderful pies. We had pumpkin cheesecake, lemon meringue, mixed berry, and chocolate. They were dang good. We also went shopping of course and took pictures on Black Friday. That night we took my parents on the "Polar Express" because my mom just loves that movie (and so do I). It was tons of fun and here are the pictures to enjoy some of it.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Way cute pictures! Sounds like a crazy busy, super fun holiday!

Andrea said...

You're family pictures are awesome! I bet all four of you girls get crazy when you get together.