Saturday, April 20, 2013

Theres an app for that.

Hi everyone, thought I would share this because I thought it was pretty dang awesome.
So there I was on an airplane coming home from a work conference. I was passing time by playing one of the most popular android games on my phone. It's called 4 Pics One Word. It's the 9th most poplar app on android, with over 10 million downloads.

So there I was minding my own business, playing the game, when a set of pictures came up. Apparently the pics they use are from stock photo websites. I zoomed in on this one to get a close look, and saw a name that sounded sort of familiar. IT WAS MY BROTHA! And I realized that the picture was my very own niece Sidney.

 How cool is that? Cool enough to share with all of you. Way to go Budeness and Sidney


Kelly said...

Hope you guys are doing well. We are making our blog private and wanted to send you an invite. I don't have your email address, so if you can send it to me that would be great. moodykelly(at)

Khalis Athir said...

wow, what a great, happy family!

Joanna CieĊ›lak said...

nice family !!
a great blog, I invite you to me!